Swaminathan Enterprises Pvt Ltd was established in the year 2005, the company has shown a rapid growth in these 8 years with Energetic, Talented and Strong – 100 Workforce.
We're looking for team members that are just as committed to moving our brands, people and company forward.
Current Openings In SEPL
- A production manager is involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. They ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Adequate knowledge in Different types of Production System.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Drafting a timescale for the job.
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes.
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Working with Management to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Reviewing worker performance.
- Identifying training needs.
- A production manager is involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage
- B.E in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with experience of 10 years and above.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with experience of 15 years and above.
- Prior Experience in Motor Manufacturing (Mandatory).
- Administratory Skills.
143, Pudupakkam Village,
Vandalur - Kelambakkam Road,
Kanchipuram District - 603 103.
Mobile : +91 8754445267
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org